I'VE MOVED!

Confessions of a Shopaholic has moved!

You will be re-directed in a couple of seconds to the new location or please click the link below:

>> Confessions of a Scrapaholic <<

Friday, March 14, 2008

Wish List #2

...I wish I may, I wish I might
order all of these things tonight!

Hahaha, actually no, I won't be ordering anything tonight - hopefully I'll be kept too busy to have any time to mosey on over to any sights to see what else I would like to have!

But it never hurts to have a wish list!

My Brand New Wishlist

  1. More carts - Walk in my Garden (is that what it's called?)
  2. Nestabilities - mostly the small and large scalloped circles
  3. Cricut Design Studio
  4. Cricut Expressions
  5. Radiant Rain (or distress inks and perfect pearls to make my own)
  6. Distress Inks
  7. Perfect Pearls
  8. Twinkling H20's
  9. Mini Misters
  10. MORE stamps (I think I've been able to acquire quite a few Studio G stamps and some House Mouse - but you can never have enough stamps!)
  11. MORE paper (different textures - I think Bazzill is quite popular?)
  12. More random things like stickers and embellies, etc. for RAKs (I must learn to not want to keep them all the time!)
So there's a few things off the top of my head. I think I would even put Design Studio at the top as I've been seeing some fabulous things being done. And I think being able to modify things on the carts I already own might keep me satisfied enough to delay my cart purchases so I don't go completely broke really soon!

Here's crossing my fingers in the hopes of getting some things in the mail today!

CURRENT MOOD: CURRENTLY LISTENING TO: Right Kind of Wrong - Leanne Rimes

No comments: