I'VE MOVED!

Confessions of a Shopaholic has moved!

You will be re-directed in a couple of seconds to the new location or please click the link below:

>> Confessions of a Scrapaholic <<

Monday, March 2, 2009

Blogaversary Winner!

...Thanks to everyone who was able to take time out of their weekend to stop by yesterday to celebrate with me and my one-year-old blog! I have had a wonderful year and I hope that this year holds more fun, more ranting, more shopping and more creating for me! Enough about that...on to the WINNER!

The winner of my blogaversary giveaway is:



...and that would be Jamie, who said:

happy one year on your blog, love your pics too sweet! and not to mention i got a laugh at your about me~ jamie

Congratulations, Jamie and thank you for celebrating with me and playing along! Please E-MAIL me your contact information so I can get your prize out to you ASAP!

Thanks again to everyone else for stopping by!

CURRENT MOOD: HAPPY CURRENTLY LISTENING TO: THE PHONES RINGING IN THE OFFICE

No comments: