I'VE MOVED!

Confessions of a Shopaholic has moved!

You will be re-directed in a couple of seconds to the new location or please click the link below:

>> Confessions of a Scrapaholic <<

Monday, July 14, 2008

A little breather...

...*sighs* and there it is! I definitely could do with catching a little breather! I have definitely been MIA for quite a while, haven't I? It's all these events and weddings and parties and MORE events, more weddings and more parties! I'm not really complaining because I LOVE planning them all, but it sure takes a lot of me...and I MISS my scraproom!!! I haven't been in it in so long. Everytime I get a spare moment, I just want to SLEEP!

My cousin's wedding went really well though, I'll post some pictures later, when I'm not feeling so lazy! And just yesterday was my in-law's 50th wedding anniversary so we threw a big bash for them to celebrate and I had a lot of DIY things done for that...pictures of those later too, since I still don't have the energy.

On the crafting front, I got a package from Marti from Pez-a-Doodle and say it with me: oh. my. gosh. It had the funnest most YUMMIEST ink pads and goodies in there!!! I got a whole series of Adirondack pigment ink pads and WOW. When I say so smooth and thick and creamy, I mean the INKS! I opened up the package and pulled the protective plastic over the pad and was already impressed! I stamped an image with the cranberry ink and it was SO NICE! I know some of you won't get how excited I can be about ink, but honestly, take up stamping and start with the regular ol' inks and then try THESE inks and you'll see what I mean!!!

I took a picture of all my goodies, but they're still on my camera so it looks like I've got a lot of photo posting to do when I get home.

Also, before my tiredness causes me to forget...oops, I had to stop and now I've forgotten what I was going to say! I'll write again when I remember!!! Yikes!

CURRENT MOOD: CURRENTLY LISTENING TO:

3 comments:

Avra Williams said...

Welcome, back Cat! We've missed you! (Not to bring up a sore subject or anything, but) did your DH get back from his wedding? Is all happy in paradise again?
Get some rest - see ya around!

Diane said...

Hi - I love your blog and I left you an award on my blog - check it out at

http://capadiadesigns.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

welcome back!!! time to play!! miss you LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG time!!