I'VE MOVED!

Confessions of a Shopaholic has moved!

You will be re-directed in a couple of seconds to the new location or please click the link below:

>> Confessions of a Scrapaholic <<

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

A little quickie...

...just another card using Flower Soft. Actually to be honest, that isn't even really a card just yet. It's the front of the card...I just have to glue it to...well, a card.

Anyways, just a quickie little entry as I'm a bit tired today...

My camera was still here, thank goodness! I hope to start my Mother's Day gift later on this evening when I get home. Someone (sorry! I wish I could remember who, but I forget and I'm too lazy to go over and check right now) made an assortment of cards for their mom in an altered lunch tin and I thought that was such a fab idea! My mom has been wanting me to make her an assortment of cards and I thought it would be a nice addition to whatever gift I'll be giving her...

So here's my Flower Soft card of the day, I used WIMG too!


CURRENT MOOD: CURRENTLY LISTENING TO:

3 comments:

Unknown said...

ok i FINALLY got over here - ACK!! so you are right that flower soft spilling out of the wheelbarrow is AWESOME!!!!!! i LOVE it!!!

michelle said...

This looks fabulous where did you say you bought the flower soft from !!

Caroline LeBel, Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator said...

did you get the Flower Soft at the Creativ Festival??? I was so busy at my booth I plum forgot to buy some -- wahhhhhhh :(