I'VE MOVED!

Confessions of a Shopaholic has moved!

You will be re-directed in a couple of seconds to the new location or please click the link below:

>> Confessions of a Scrapaholic <<

Thursday, May 1, 2008

A little spot for me...

...oh my, my...

*giggles*

Take a little peeky-peek at this:

http://www.pezadoodle.com/SugarandScraps.html

Marti from Pez-a-Doodle Designs has picked up my line! SwirlyPops, JewelPops and PolkaPops are on there! *big smiles*

Thanks SO MUCH Marti! How exciting is this?! This is AWESOME, I can't even wipe the smile off my face! Of course, that could also be from overdoses of cold medicine making me all googly-eyed and lopsided, but I definitely think it's from this!

Once again, I'm going to bed with visions of SwirlyPops dancing in my head!

CURRENT MOOD: ECSTATIC!!! CURRENTLY LISTENING TO: NOTHING MUCH

No comments: