I'VE MOVED!

Confessions of a Shopaholic has moved!

You will be re-directed in a couple of seconds to the new location or please click the link below:

>> Confessions of a Scrapaholic <<

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

A Kinkade Kind of Christmas...

...while doing some "blurfing" (as what RobynStamps likes to refer to it as), I came across a blogger who made a couple Christmas cards using Thomas Kinkade paper.

Thomas Kinkade. Has. Scrapbooking. Paper.

*mouth slightly ajar*

Well of COURSE I had to get some and oh boy, are these papers FAAABULOUS!

These days, I only have time to shop and not so much time to actually play with the fun things I buy, so I kept the cards pretty simple - it's Thomas Kinkade! you hardly need to dress it up anymore!




The paper is from Cornish Heritage Farms and the only thing this needed was STICKLES (Pez-a-Doodle.com)

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

CURRENT MOOD: HIGHLY IRRITATED CURRENTLY LISTENING TO: I DO (WHATCHA SAY BOO) - JON B.

No comments: