I'VE MOVED!

Confessions of a Shopaholic has moved!

You will be re-directed in a couple of seconds to the new location or please click the link below:

>> Confessions of a Scrapaholic <<

Monday, October 20, 2008

Think ink...

...and the rest will fall into place!

I had exactly half an hour to get a card together before I got back in my car with The Mister and headed over to Red Lobster! I have no idea how long my cousin and I have had this tradition going, but every year on her birthday we always go to Red Lobster - and for some funny reason, we always end up in the same section of the restaurant, at pretty much the same table. The people seem to change too, the only people who are in all the pictures throughout the years are her and I. *smiles* Okay, can you tell she's my most favourite cousin, and one of the most favourite people ever?

So anywho, when I went to the States for my shopping trip we went to a Guess Accessory outlet store and HOLY MOLY, look what shimmied and said, "Yoo-hoo, look at ME!"



...and I said, "Well hel-loooo BEAUTIFUL!"

Can I tell you how much my cousin ADORES all things Guess? So I admired and coveted and thought this would be the perfect gift for her, and "guess" what? it was 50% off! 50 FREAKING percent OFF! Guess how fast these were in my hot little hands, paid for and in the trunk of the car? HAHAHA...I actually bought a second pair in pink for another girlfriend of mine.

Anywho, I'm so digressing. I needed a fabulous card to go along with my FABULOUS gift! Weeeell, imagine how buckling all the pressure was!

I get into my scraproom and wade through all the fun stuff and I stumble across tons and tons of Studio G inks! I figure now is definitely the time to use them and taaaa-daaaa!




Pretty colours! And the perfect way to accent pretty Studio G ink colors was a piece of paper from the Glitter Stack!

Fun little tip - the inks weren't expensive anyways and I wanted a more colorful approach for the sentiment, so I stamped a bunch of ink colors all over the stamp and voila!

All Studio G inks can be found at http://www.pezadoodle.com.

CURRENT MOOD: CURRENTLY LISTENING TO:

1 comment:

Kevin Renz said...

Great card and I loved all your pics. I apologize profusely for not visiting of late. I was starting to worry about you (lol). Anyway, I browsed everything you you've been busy! Keep it up girl!