I'VE MOVED!

Confessions of a Shopaholic has moved!

You will be re-directed in a couple of seconds to the new location or please click the link below:

>> Confessions of a Scrapaholic <<

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Love: Plain and Simple...

...in black and white! Well, I couldn't do ONLY black and white...for some reason, I kept insisting on adding a tiny bit!

A co-worker of mine requested a plain black and white wedding card for her niece's wedding. I finally hit my stride and ended up with a few...






She only wanted to choose one, but I just gave them all to her. When she said black and white at first, I flashed on something SusieB-esque and pretty much went with that.

Not much to really go on about, embossing folders and a Cuttlebug. The only cool thing that I haven't ever worked with before is the curly felt - right now I'm drawing a blank on what the name of it is...everything else that was used was generic ribbon and generic Dollarama chipboard.

CURRENT MOOD: CURRENTLY LISTENING TO:

1 comment:

Unknown said...

these are freakin fantabulous!!!