I'VE MOVED!

Confessions of a Shopaholic has moved!

You will be re-directed in a couple of seconds to the new location or please click the link below:

>> Confessions of a Scrapaholic <<

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Confession #11...

...wow, it's been a while since I've done one of these! But I was sorely reminded of it when I went to do a little blog-hopping this morning at work before start time.

I'm really sorry for those of you this applies to, I don't mean anything by it and it just might help with your traffic...but I SERIOUSLY have a hard time with blogs that have music. ANY kind of music, but with the loud, fast kind of music. I mean, even if I like the song, I still don't like blogs with music. Especially if I want to have peeks at blogs here at work and on my break, it practically makes me jump out of my seat when music starts blaring out of my usually quiet speakers.

But it's not even when I'm not work...when I look at blogs at home, too. I don't know, I think I just find it a little bit distracting and takes attention away from what I'm coming to see, which is crafty ideas and creations, etc. Plus, as much as I enjoy the music that I listen to, I don't normally choose to force it upon anyone else either. And sometimes the blogs who have playlists, it takes me forever to find the little dashboard so I can press stop! While I do stay and complete my visit at blogs with music, it does shorten the length of time that I choose to stay - especially when there's no option for me to stop the music. *shrugs* Just my own little confession/preference...maybe others feel the same and maybe not. Just a thought though if you have it and want to keep it...make it easier for me to find the stop button! :)

CURRENT MOOD: CONTENT CURRENTLY LISTENING TO: PEOPLE CHIT-CHATTING

2 comments:

Renee said...

You're funny! I have my speaker on my monitor so after I jump I turn the volume off.

Unknown said...

same here!!! *jump* hit mute button