I'VE MOVED!

Confessions of a Shopaholic has moved!

You will be re-directed in a couple of seconds to the new location or please click the link below:

>> Confessions of a Scrapaholic <<

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Good enough to EAT!

...ooooh my goodness, ladies and gentlemen!!!

Yesterday I said I didn't know what today, today I'm completely speechless.

I will just have to let the FABULOUSNESS of Marti's new line of stamps speak for themselves!



*SCREECHES* Don't you JUST want to EAT IT??? *laughs* I'm watching Top Chef right now on the Food Network and Padma just told the chef's that they have to make the ultimate sweet treat and I am SO ahead of them because how ULTIMATE are those treats?!

I stamped two of the MANY stamps that comes with the set and I colored them in, again using the MCP technique and colorless, odorless mineral oil and turned to my FAVORITE embellishment ever - STICKLES! I used both regular Stickles and Glitz Stickles! For my little candies on top and for my CHOOOOCOLATE dipped strawberry, I turned to my new favorite add-on, Diamond Glaze! I couldn't stay away from it, all these yummy goodies, I just wanted them to POP!

To up the sweetness factor, I used more paper from my DCWV sweet stack. All the pleasure without the guilt!



Get some SWEETNESS over at http://www.pezadoodle.com/!

Supplies used and can be picked up at Pezadoodle.com:
Versamark watermark ink pad
Studio G stamps - Valentine's set
Perfect Pearls Pigment Powder
Adirondack Ink
Bead Pops
Diamond Glaze
Stickles

CURRENT MOOD: CURRENTLY LISTENING TO:

4 comments:

all4sydney said...

WOW!! Looks AWESOME!! I'm now craving chocolate!!

Silly Skittles said...

Thank you! ...and CHOCOLATE covered strawberries! Do not craft on an empty stomach, paper does not taste good! LOL...

Christine Riley said...

Wow! This is amazing! Love it, love it, love it! Just gorgeous! :)
Hugs, Christine

AShu93 said...

Those do look good enough to eat! I love the colors with the chocolate.