I'VE MOVED!

Confessions of a Shopaholic has moved!

You will be re-directed in a couple of seconds to the new location or please click the link below:

>> Confessions of a Scrapaholic <<

Saturday, January 3, 2009

It's a NEW YEAR!

...well HAPPY NEW YEAR, everyone! And welcome to the new 2009 blog! What that means is that I sorta, kinda made a resolution to actually have entries! *LOL*

So what have I been doing over the holidays? Besides gorging on delicious mashed potatoes and gravy, getting totally stretched thin trying to visit all the people we were expected to see, hauling a rambunctious little puppy around to all those places, saving that rambunctious puppy from grabby little children's hands who want to carry him and drop him on his cute little face and then haul him back up again and drag him all over the house and hugging and kissing and greeting every single person in my path and quite more than possibly catching more than one strain of cold that I am now currently suffering and trying to fight off all at the same time? Well, I've been creating and making!

Pez-a-Doodle.com Design Team is up to ALL kinds of EXCITING and I'm trying to make sure I'm part of all the fun! HAHAHAHA...

Anywho, to kick off my first post of the new year, I'm showing a little love with a little red, black and white!




Materials (all products from Pezadoodle.com except when otherwise stated):
Ink: Black StazOn
Stamps: Inkadinkadoo (soon being discounted)
Stickers: Personal stash
Color: Prismas with MCPT




Materials (products used from Pezadoodle.com unless otherwise stated):
Glossy cardstock colored with Fired Brick Distressed Ink and foam tool
Stamps (inkadinkadoo) stamped with black and white ink dabbers
White gel pen
Stickers from personal stash

CURRENT MOOD: CURRENTLY LISTENING TO:


2 comments:

Unknown said...

oohhhh very nice!!! love black, red and white together!!!

AShu93 said...

Those are really great! The colors look great together.