I'VE MOVED!

Confessions of a Shopaholic has moved!

You will be re-directed in a couple of seconds to the new location or please click the link below:

>> Confessions of a Scrapaholic <<

Friday, January 9, 2009

Polka-Dot-Pie = oh so SWEET!

...*SCREECH*

HAHAHA, now that I've got your attention, can I PLEASE introduce the brand-spankin' new Polka-Dot-Pie stamp line from Marti over at Pezadoodle!

I can't even think of what to type right now, my brain is going into creative overdrive! I opened up my package and as soon as those stamps came out, it felt like Christmas ALL OVER AGAIN! You have GOT to try out this new line!

Without further ado:



How CUTE is she? I love our almost grown-up little Pezzy! Here she is all ready for Valentine's day! I used the super versatile stamp set and turned the separate pieces to make it look like Pezzy was swinging on a little heart swing. I didn't even use all the stamps that came with this set!

I LOVED making her! I stamped Pezzy twice and cut her out apart from her "swing". After I colored her (using the MCP technique with Prismas and colorless, odorless mineral oil), I glazed her shoes to make it look like little patent Mary Janes and I also glazed her heart and her heart swing!

I pulled out my brand new Valentine's Studio G stamp sets and stamped BE MINE and the lines to make it look like the hearts were "swinging" from the heart border.



Just a closer look at all the prettiness! The paper is from my DCWV "Sweet" Stack!

Check back again tomorrow for some EXTRA yumminess to reveal! I am so excited...and hungry!

CURRENT MOOD: CURRENTLY LISTENING TO:

No comments: