I'VE MOVED!

Confessions of a Shopaholic has moved!

You will be re-directed in a couple of seconds to the new location or please click the link below:

>> Confessions of a Scrapaholic <<

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Confession #8

...these beads are taking over my life. I feel like they're following me everywhere out of the scraproom. Our house is a total mess now. I've been making the beads in the scraproom, I've been packaging them in the dining room and I ran out of room so I have the other laptop and printer set up on the kitchen counter. Earlier this morning on my way out the door for work, I was wondering what the heck was in my shoe and lo and behold, a JewelPop. I get home and I'm getting dinner ready and I'm stepping on a SwirlyPop.

Just a few seconds ago while getting ready for bed, I'm changing and I hear two little beads fall to the floor and I have to start laughing as I have no idea how they got into my bra. I swear I'm not eating them!



CURRENT MOOD: CURRENTLY LISTENING TO: LOVE SONG - SARA BAREILLE

No comments: