I'VE MOVED!

Confessions of a Shopaholic has moved!

You will be re-directed in a couple of seconds to the new location or please click the link below:

>> Confessions of a Scrapaholic <<

Monday, April 28, 2008

Tagged #1

...well, well, well...it looks like I've been tagged! My very first one and by Tania at The Scrapbook House! I'm so excited...here we go!

  • These are the rules:

    Link the person who tagged you - Tania (two links! Her blog is fabulous!)
  • Mention the rules on your blog
  • Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours
  • Tag 6 fellow bloggers by linking them
  • Leave a comment on each of the tagged bloggers blogs letting them know they have been tagged.

Hmmm...six quirks? This is a lot harder than I thought! I am ONE BIG quirk, I think...

  1. I can watch a movie over and over again...same goes with books. I have read my Harry Potter books so much that some of the pages are falling out.
  2. I hate drinking hot drinks - any kind, coffee, tea, cappuccino - whatever, but I can drink those same drinks cold. I think I'm too impatient to wait for the hot drink to cool down enough for me to drink. I'm not that patient.

    I've been trying to write some kind of book for the longest time, but everytime I start, I wonder who will want to read it so I lose interest.

    I looooove having TV DVD marathons - CSI, CSI: Miami, Buffy, Angel, FRIENDS, I don't really watch series on TV anymore, just wait for them to come out on DVD and watch them all at once - it's that whole impatience thing...

    I always seem to be running late - no matter what. Especially when I wake up early to be early on time for something, I feel like I have more time, so I dilly-dally and voila! I'm late again!

    I love Buckleys.

Now I tag…

Marti

Katie

Michelle

Robyn

Heather

Okie

Thanks everyone!

CURRENT MOOD: CURRENTLY LISTENING TO:

2 comments:

Robyn said...

Thanks for tagging me!! I am honored. I also watch the TV series on DVD. Right now I am watching all 9 series of Little House on the Prairie. I just pop them in while I stamp and scrap.

Unknown said...

ahhhh lord you are SO me HA HA HA!!!! the getting up early so you on't be late one - identical!! BAH!! feel better soon my dear sick friend!!