I'VE MOVED!

Confessions of a Shopaholic has moved!

You will be re-directed in a couple of seconds to the new location or please click the link below:

>> Confessions of a Scrapaholic <<

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

It's THE ban...

...so since I already posted it on The Board, it's already pretty official so I'm going to announce that I have started my April ban!

It's a lenient ban though as I am allowing myself $20 in ADHESIVES only. I haven't broken down and let myself yearn for an ATG just yet, as I have gotten pretty attached to these adhesive tape-runners from the dollar store. It goes pretty far considering it was only $1, but now that I'm starting to make more things, I'm still going through them.

Ummm...CONFESSION #1 (while on the ban)
I dragged The Mister to Michael's today because I got all confused about the cart sale. I had intended to make him buy a cart for me as a gift to get around the ban. The only reason why I'm still all nice and sin free one this so-far-one-day ban is because the carts aren't actually on sale this week.

YES, I am that weak. 29 more days to go...


CURRENT MOOD: CURRENTLY LISENTING TO: CAN'T FIGHT THE MOONLIGHT - LEANNE RHIMES

No comments: