I'VE MOVED!

Confessions of a Shopaholic has moved!

You will be re-directed in a couple of seconds to the new location or please click the link below:

>> Confessions of a Scrapaholic <<

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Reminder...

...in case my sometimer's hits me a little sooner than I'd like, my list of cartridge wants...actually, it'll just be my list of wants because I just remembered a few other things...LOL...

  1. Stretch Your Imagination
  2. Joys of the Seasons
  3. Celebrations
  4. Tags, Bags, Boxes and More
  5. Mickey and Friends
  6. Pooh and Friends
  7. Mickey Font
  8. Pooh Font
  9. Dreams Come True
  10. Happily Ever After
  11. New Arrival
  12. Cuttin' Up
  13. Opposites Attract
  14. Doodletype
  15. Zooballoo
  16. Eyelets - lots and LOTS of eyelets (now that I have CADII!)
  17. Square envelopes
  18. Clear plastic sleeves with one line of adhesive on the flap
  19. Studio G stamps (AAAAALL OF THEM!)

Please excuse the frantic, feverish glint in my eye...I see lots and lots of things dancing around before my eyes, taunting me because I don't own them...

Seriously, I MUST chill!

*whispers* Getting the Xyron 250 tomorrow with my 50% off coupon (M's TRIED to let me do a 50% coupon with my 20% entire purchase, but the stupid computer was WORKING AGAINST me today and wouldn't allow none of it...)

CURRENT MOOD: CURRENTLY LISTENING TO: THE TICK-TOCKING OF THE CLOCK

No comments: