I'VE MOVED!

Confessions of a Shopaholic has moved!

You will be re-directed in a couple of seconds to the new location or please click the link below:

>> Confessions of a Scrapaholic <<

Monday, March 24, 2008

The battle is won...

...and I have CONQUERED and vanquished the beast I call Design Studio!

Holy cannoli, I can NOT believe that took me all of about three hours just to get the basics figured out! Thank goodness I decided to try out the trial version while my own copy is being shipped. Had I not, I think I would have thrown it back at Kim in frustration! *LoL*

So, after a million pieces of scrap paper later and some shrieks of frustration and impatience, I was finally able to make a square with a heart welded inside it.

WOW! I'm still amazed at how difficult it was. Newfound awe and reverence to the DS masters out there - Okie, Capadia, et al. All of you! I bow down...

This isn't the end, I know...the battle may be over, but the war is just beginning. I'm gonna figure the crap out of DS if it's the LAST thing I do!

*insert maniacal laughter here* MWAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA...

But first, I'm going to bed.

CURRENT MOOD: CURRENTLY LISTENING TO: YOU'VE LOST THAT LOVING FEELING - THE RIGHTEOUS BROTHERS (& OKIE)

No comments: