I'VE MOVED!

Confessions of a Shopaholic has moved!

You will be re-directed in a couple of seconds to the new location or please click the link below:

>> Confessions of a Scrapaholic <<

Monday, March 17, 2008

News!

...I love surprises! Especially when I don't know there's a surprise to be surprised with.

The Mister and I went over to visit the parents yesterday and my brother and sister-in-law were there for a visit. Which I kind of found odd as they don't normally visit too often since they are an hour out of town.

Anyways, my sister-in-law said that she had a picture for me, and I just assumed that it was from their wedding as they had just got their wedding pictures recently. I grabbed the picture and what did I see???

A little sonogram of a little bean that will turn into my new niece or nephew!

Oh YAY! This will be their first baby (they were pregnant more than a few months ago, but the pregnancy didn't hold). This time they waited three months to tell us, so she's already three months along!

I'm so excited!

Of course with this news, everyone's turning to me asking when it will be my turn. Even though The Mister and I have only been married about six months.

Bwahahahaha, give us a little bit more time! I want to buy more paper and carts and stamps before I switch my sights to diapers and baby outfits, etc!

But now, I have someone to give the baby cards I've been making! And now there's baby showers to look forward to!

I can't wait to be an auntie!

P.S. I hope I get something in the mail today!

CURRENT MOOD: CURRENTLY LISTENING TO: Stick With You - Pussycat Dolls

No comments: