I'VE MOVED!

Confessions of a Shopaholic has moved!

You will be re-directed in a couple of seconds to the new location or please click the link below:

>> Confessions of a Scrapaholic <<

Saturday, March 1, 2008

I've been bitten...

...by the Cricut bug! I can't believe it - I am never watching infomercials again! I had seen the Cricut when it came out years ago at Michael's and my mom and I were just discovering scrapbooking. I quickly blew it off as I saw the price of it and how the cartridges came separately. So on I went with my ignorant scrapbooking ways until I was bored on a Sunday years later. I caught sight of ladies scrapbooking and paused to watch and I was hooked.

I am definitely one of those people who will watch an infomercial and end up owning whatever they're advertising. Don't even get me started on the Tobi! So at first when I started watching I said to myself, "Self, you don't even want one of those. Think of all the other things you can get for the $$$!" But I couldn't tear myself away. My finger just would not change the channel. But I was good, I didn't pick up the phone and order it. After about the 4th or 5th time the commercial looped itself, I turned it off and told myself to forget about it.

I was just on the uphill spiral of my scrapbooking and cardmaking and I went to make cards. I made some cute cards, but in the back of my mind, there was this little voice whispering, "these would look SO much cuter if you had a Cricut to cut out the wording and shapes, etc." I lasted about three days before I broke down and ordered one.

Then I discovered the Cricut message boards...and I was a goner...

CURRENT MOOD: CURRENTLY LISTENING TO: Bleeding Love - Leona Lewis

No comments: