I'VE MOVED!

Confessions of a Shopaholic has moved!

You will be re-directed in a couple of seconds to the new location or please click the link below:

>> Confessions of a Scrapaholic <<

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Holy canoli!

...the crossing of the fingers worked! I came home to a stuffed mailbox!

Wrong kind of timing though since I just E-Mailed an ebay seller demanding a status update of my order, and all of a sudden, there they all are.

My two separate orders from the ebay seller, envelopes filled with Cuttlebug Folders! Paisley, Swiss Dots, You, Friend, Stylized Flowers, Birds and Swirls, OH MY!


...and (drum roll, please!) my first two orders from Kim's Korner: my carts!



Wa-hoo! I am now the proud owner of Animal Kingdom (is that what it's called, I'm too lazy to get up and look) and Stamped. I am SO excited to get some time to sit down and play with everything. It's going to be a creative moments day tomorrow!

I was considering sitting down and playing now, but I haven't had chance to spend time with The Mister and I think having the whole day tomorrow will be much more productive.

Three cheers for a FABULOUS mail day!

P.S. I also got these fun little things yesterday!



CURRENT MOOD: CURRENTLY LISTENING TO: Where is the Love - Black Eyed Peas

No comments: