I'VE MOVED!

Confessions of a Shopaholic has moved!

You will be re-directed in a couple of seconds to the new location or please click the link below:

>> Confessions of a Scrapaholic <<

Saturday, March 8, 2008

E-Mail...

Good Morning!

I just wanted to send you an update on your order.
I spoke with the distributor yesterday and there has been some sort of delay
with their shipping but I was assured the stamps would be going out on
Monday. I will be calling again on Monday to confirm this. I have
never had this problem with them before so I think this was an isolated
incident. These stamps are very hard to keep in stock and usually sell out
before they have arrived here. I hope you accept my sincerest apology for
this delay - this is NOT typically how I operate and I thank you for your
patience. When I print your shipping label you will receive a notice and
you will know your stamps are on their way. If you live outside of the US
I will have to email you manually.

THANK YOU!!!

M

Marti Wills

Pez-A-Doodle Designs
www.pezadoodle.com
Keep up with me! http://pezadoodle.blogspot.com
Unique handcrafted greeting cards and gift tags - add a little
something extra!Studio G $1 clear stamps

Ranger Ink products are here!!
Check
out my tutorials and gallery featuring Ranger
products



Awww, man! Booo...

CURRENT MOOD: CURRENTLY LISTENING TO: Cry - Mandy Moore

No comments: