I'VE MOVED!

Confessions of a Shopaholic has moved!

You will be re-directed in a couple of seconds to the new location or please click the link below:

>> Confessions of a Scrapaholic <<

Thursday, March 13, 2008

You're not the 'em-boss' of me...

...So I am quite aware that that title makes no sense whatsoever...my witty banter must be a little weak right now from my recent ebay orders. Ebay is SO this super-scrapper's kryptonite.

Anyways, I have yet to receive the Cuttlebug embossing folders that I ordered a few weeks ago (to be honest, I probably only ordered it last week, but my impatience has warped my mind to believe it was many weeks ago), but I found another ebay seller who was selling the folders for the same price but with a much lower shipping rate AND she also combines shipping. With that deal, I couldn't pass it up, so I ordered five more folders!

Have a peeky-peek:







So once my previously ordered folders come in, I'll also have:

Birds and Swirls
Perfectly Paisley
You
Snowflakes
Heart Blocks
Friend
Floral Fantasy
Stylized Flowers
Swiss Dots

Lions and tigers and bears, oh my!


CURRENT MOOD: CURRENTLY LISTENING TO: True Colours - Phil Collins

No comments: