I'VE MOVED!

Confessions of a Shopaholic has moved!

You will be re-directed in a couple of seconds to the new location or please click the link below:

>> Confessions of a Scrapaholic <<

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Pre-Cricut Era Pt. II

...just a few more cards that I made prior to the Cricut.

I'm getting really tired of waiting for it to get here!

A wedding card I made for The Mister's cousin's wedding coming up soon. The paper is cardstock from a wedding palette from my LSS. The embellishments are black and white chipboard stickers from a package from the dollar store.

These are pretty cut-and-dry, I folded paper and stuck something to the front. This is a card appropriate for anything baby girl related. The paper is from my stash and the pink rattle is a 3D sticker from the dollar store.

Another pretty plain and simple card...the paper is from an old palette from Michaels. The flower from my LSS, the pink button from the dollar store as well as the pink lettered buttons. The corners of the card were rounded with a corner-rounder punch from - you guessed it, the dollar store!

Another simple Simon card. White cardstock with some pretty paper glued on top. The paper is from a scrapbooking kit my mom picked up at Costco and then I swiped from her stash. Plain pink cardstock cut to size on top of that and the blingy flowers from a package from the dollar store! The words with love is a rub on from the DS.

CURRENT MOOD: CURRENTLY LISTENING TO: This is the Night - Clay Aiken

No comments: