I'VE MOVED!

Confessions of a Shopaholic has moved!

You will be re-directed in a couple of seconds to the new location or please click the link below:

>> Confessions of a Scrapaholic <<

Friday, March 21, 2008

Slow on the mojo...

...so my creative juices DEFINITELY took its sweet old time to get flowing. I had about three hours of free creating time before heading over to church and I just could not get my thoughts and ideas together in any one coherent creation.

For some reason, I think I'm feeling a little bit intimidated by the ladies on The Board. I keep looking at all the beautiful things being made and I just can't seem to come up with anything original. I'm still learning all the new techniques and I keep falling back on the same old, stick-a-sticker-on-it technique. Eventually I'll get my mojo back to full force, and you can bet I will be a force to be reckoned with....well, maybe. Probably...we'll see...LOL.

Here are a few more Easter cards I cranked out. Not to big on the creativity or originality as The Mister and I will be out and about getting ready for Sunday. No time to play in the scraproom tomorrow...

A little eye-candy...(please tell me that I'm not the only one, but I can't help completely falling in love with the things I make! I can't stop staring at them and shoving them under The Mister's nose).

Pretty much the same look, but with a different 3D sticker and instead of just Stickles, I used liquid glass for the flowers for a little shiny pop

Stylized flowers, MCPT/Prismas, Stickles and 3D sticker

Was trying to try something different. Tried my new Wasau cardstock paper (BEAUTIFUL PAPER!) and used the square mosaic embossing folder. Fell back on the old routine and used 3D stickers.


That's it for now! Going to cuddle with The Mister and watch a little CSI: Miami.

Happy Easter, everyone!

CURRENT MOOD: CURRENTLY LISTENING TO: AMAZING LOVE - HILLSONG


3 comments:

kisatrtle said...

I too have been slow on the mojo lately. Do you think there is a full moon or something? Spend most of my evening making outfits for a paper turtle...odd don't you think. PIC are on my blog.

Lynn said...

I love your pretty cards! I need to use my cuttlebug more! These are so cute and cheery!

Eagle Craftz said...

Your chick card is presious. WOW!!

You did an awesome job!