I'VE MOVED!

Confessions of a Shopaholic has moved!

You will be re-directed in a couple of seconds to the new location or please click the link below:

>> Confessions of a Scrapaholic <<

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Package stalker...

...I have decided that I love the tracking system on packages! Last week I didn't because the tracking on my package never changed, but work is slow today so I thought, why not go ahead and check again, and it says:

Item out for delivery

Dated today! I'm sad though because the time on it is 8:13 am which means that I completely missed it when I left for work at 8:00 am this morning. Meaning I won't be able to get my hot little hands on it until at least tomorrow! Oh I think it's even worse knowing that it's SO CLOSE and I can't have it!

I'm assuming there will also be some duty charges as well considering that the package is probably coming from the States. Although, the tracking says that the order was received in Windsor. Ah well...just y'all wait tomorrow evening - Cricut crafting craziness will ensue!

CURRENT MOOD: CURRENTLY LISTENING TO: Big Girls Don't Cry - Fergie

No comments: