I'VE MOVED!

Confessions of a Shopaholic has moved!

You will be re-directed in a couple of seconds to the new location or please click the link below:

>> Confessions of a Scrapaholic <<

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Confession #1

...I have been so pre-occupied with scrapping, THE messageboard, and ordering things I need online that I have been so slacking in every other wife-like area.

Today, I was pretty much running late for work, my hair was dripping wet while I replied to messages on the THE MB and I haven't done laundry since I discovered the Cricut. I couldn't find any underwear...so I wore bathing suit bottoms instead.

This might be an all-time low.

This is all before my Cricut has even arrived, so I'm sure I can surpass it...

CURRENT MOOD: CURRENTLY LISTENING TO: Lips of an Angel - Hinder

No comments: