I'VE MOVED!

Confessions of a Shopaholic has moved!

You will be re-directed in a couple of seconds to the new location or please click the link below:

>> Confessions of a Scrapaholic <<

Monday, March 3, 2008

Wish List

...because I can't seem to tear myself away from the boards...

My Wishlist

  1. More cartridges - Paper Doll, Stretch, Alphalicious and Fabulous Finds and Doodle Charm being at the top - but really, I would say ALL of them
  2. Nestabilities - Scalloped circles - both sizes, but again, I would say ALL of them
  3. Cricut Expressions - I put this third on the list considering I haven't even gotten my Baby Bug yet...I thought I would give it a fair chance before I start lusting after the E...
  4. More Stickles - when they come in lots of different colours, well...then I want them ALL!
  5. More Cuttlebug embossing folders - because you just need them ALL!
  6. ATG - haven't gotten the fever for this yet, but I know it's only a matter of time...
  7. Design Studio - from what I've heard so far, it sounds a bit intimidating, but I shall CONQUER it...once I get it...
  8. STAMPS! - Penny Black, Stampendous, House Mouse and basically ALL those cute little stamps everyone seems to have!
  9. Secret Sister - Lurking the secret brother/sister boards is like how people can't get enough of reality shows. I love looking through and looking at all the fabulous things everyone is getting. I haven't signed up yet because I want to make absolutely sure I'll be able to devote 100% to it, but everyone is just so great.
  10. Random stuff - so I can be ready for a secret sister and also so I can start doing some RAKs!

Oh I guarantee you this list will only grow...


CURRENT MOOD: CURRENTLY LISTENING TO: What You Want - Hayley Sails

No comments: