I'VE MOVED!

Confessions of a Shopaholic has moved!

You will be re-directed in a couple of seconds to the new location or please click the link below:

>> Confessions of a Scrapaholic <<

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

You've got mail...

...YAY! I got a package today - and this time I wasn't even looking for it! I went home really quick to get something I had forgotten and I opened my screen door and out fell a little box. And inside that box...was all 16 of my Stickles! My lovely, wonderful Stickles! After looking at all those wonderful, sparkly little bottles...I think I'm hooked! I need more colours!



Except, I have to go on a little ban. The Mister is thinking of changing companies and we may have a little set-back, and even if we don't, it's always a good idea to have a little bit saved in case we do have any set-backs in our future. So teeny, tiny cut-backs and I guess I'll have to start using what I already have. Which...when I look at it all, is quite a lot.

Because I've been putting things in nice compact storages, whenever I glance about, it doesn't feel like I have very much things. But when I actually think of it, I have tons!

So even though my Cuttlebug embossing folders and Scor-it and House Mouse stamps are nowhere to be seen, I did get something else that was really nice! Heather from The Board had posted an RAK (random act of kindness) offering to send four people some image stamps of these cute Penny Black (or House Mouse - I forget) bunnies dressed in Easter egg costumes for us to try out the magic pencils technique with the mineral spirits. She sent a bunch of stamps in a cute little card:


Thanks again, Heather! YAY for stuff in the mail! Here's for more things tomorrow!

CURRENT MOOD: CURRENTLY LISTENING TO: Everything - Michael Buble

No comments: